Monday, July 2, 2012

Fun with Glow Sticks

We had so much fun playing with glow sticks tonight!  Who knew that a $5.00 trip to the dollar store would produce so much fun.  I think my older kiddos enjoyed it more than my 7 year old (but don't tell them I said so).  Here are a few photos of what we did. 

Top row L to R:  Glow in the dark hopscotch, name in lights, glow stick taped to Nerf gun, glowing target for Nerf darts.

Middle row L to R:  Hula-Hoop w/glow sticks taped to it, hula-hoop in action, cup w/glow stick taped, enjoying lemonade.

Bottom row L to R:  Bubble bath w/glow sticks, swimming in neon lights, glow stickes rubber band to a headband, indoor fireworks in July!



Check out this video of my daughter dancing in the dark!

 
We also enjoyed a glow in the dark dance production by Marisa. The cartwheels did not record well but we hope you enjoy her video.

No comments:

Post a Comment