Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Break!

Ah summer break!  School’s out, no more early morning rush of waking kids, fixing lunches, finding shoes, finding lost homework, finding backpacks, keeping clam so I don’t pull my hair out.  Sorry, I think I may have spoken the truth too loudly.  What I was leading up to is this.  My children know only two words that go with summer break.  Those works are…we’re bored!  We’re bored usually translates to cha-ching!  How much will it cost me to keep my kiddos entertained this summer?


My quest is to find as much FREE entertainment for my teen, tween and princess as possible.  It should be easy to find something to do in the metropolis of Houston, TX.  The trick is to find such entertainment for a low cost or my favorite word…FREE!  As I find deals and steels I will share them with you.  I hope you will share your finds with me too.  So here’s to summer break!  May the odds be ever in your favor!

Here are a few of my favorite web sites/publications to begin your journey:

Space City Publishing - www.spacecitypublishing.com

Harris County Public Library – www.hcpl.net

Discovery Green Park – www.discoverygreen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment